Sarge on HP nx5000 - Successful installation

Hi, I've just subscribed me.
I've successfully installed Debian Sarge on my HP nx5000, great machine.
I'd like to know if someone is interested in configuring Sarge on this notebook, just to exchange ideas about that matter.
As to me:
1. hotkeys works fine, with tricky conf for muting and classical conf on volume (writed a piece of nx5000.def)
2. DRI works (tuxracer works fine!)
3. kernel module b44 works fine with the integrated NIC
4. showkey -s shares other keys that I don't use, but I'm planning to use them soon.
I hope that my work can be useful to someone, and that he work of someone
Thanks, Debian..
enZACcio
enzaccio@hotmail.com
ICQ#108200580

Signature: enZACcio

"Due camminando di notte per dubbiosa via, quello dinanzi fece gran strepido col culo; e disse l'altro compagno: " Or veggo io ch'i son da te amato". "Come?" disse l'altro. Quel rispose;" Tu mi porgi la correggia perch'io non caggia, né mi perda da te."
["Due viandanti nella notte", Leonardo da Vinci, Novelle ]

Scarica gratuitamente MSN Toolbar! http://toolbar.msn.it/