Quick "X" question

Dear Debianians (or would that be Debianers? Debianites?)

I remember in Xwindows there is an attribute, like "backing-store",
such that when a window extends past the edge of the desktop and one
is not using "virtual" desktops, moving the mouse to the edge of the
screen that that window goes out beyond causes the open window to
jump back inside the visible desktop area.

A hint how to turn this function on would be nice as well, although
I'm certain it's just a one-liner in XF86config-4. Trouble is,
without remembering what it's called, I cannot look it up in The Fine
Manual.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001