Re: Problems with 3Com FE575 PCMCIA NIC

Dear Deryk,

Thanks for your help !! :-))

I'll try this asap.
The problem is, as I said in my first message, that I cannot continue the setup procedure after the first boot as the NIC module is not loaded...
Also I'm not using a dhcp server but static addresses so which command should I use to enable the network ?
Please explain in a step by step procedure, I'm not a Linux guru yet ;-))

Thanks again

Roberto