Re: kernel-image 2.6.2 T 40 IBM

Hi,
AFAIK, there are no problems when upgrading kernel, even from 2.4 to
2.6. There may be possible problem with 2.6 kernel on your IBM, but
there is always possibility to boot old kernel if new does not work. In
lilo prompt type linuxold (if you don't have enabled boot menu, it is
reacheable by holding left shift).

Mixi