Portege 3440ct multimedia prot replicator

Hi all,

I'm running debian unstable and have been for about 6 months now. Does anyone else have a portege 3440ct and a port replicator who has been able to get it to work fully.

I can use the built in ethernet if the replicator is plugged in beforethe laptop is booted but when it is plugged in whilst the laptop is on lspci can't see it. Scanning the hardware with lspci -H1 does show the ethernet, pcmcia and ide bridge though. Has anyone found a way to get a running kernel to rescan the pci bus?

I am currently testing out the 2.6 kernels as well and wonder if anyone else is using 2.6.2 with this laptop. Most things seem to work apart from apm.

Any thoughts are appreciated. I'm jsut in the process of trying to get tthat last 0.1% working perfectly.

Glyn