Re: AAAAARGH! radeon 7500M problems

I had the same problem and finally gave up and went to Knoppix...

--On Tuesday, February 10, 2004 12:37 AM +1000 debian@ausipos.com wrote:

Has anyone managed to get kernel 2.6.x work with X11 and radeon 7500 M ?
If you have how on earth did you do it??!!

I've been trying since 2.6t3 and no luck yet. I am trying to stick to
debian testing (sarge?sid? i never know which one is which) to do this,
i.e. without installing a non debian X11.

I have done a fair bit of searching on the net and can't seem to find
anything radeon 7500 specific.

cheers,

Ben.