Re: Re: PCMCIA problems, 2.6.1 [Fixed]

Hi, hope you can help me you seem to know what you are talking about (please dont lose me though)

Have a PCMCIA ieee1394 card, 3 years old, designed for win98se presumably.

Now I have XP, and my recently purchased DVD burner, when connected, disconnects a second or two later. I presume that this is a subtle driver issue to do with currents through wires acknowledged or something...

Any ideas what it could be or how I could resolve it?

Replies to

jon@jonfawcett.com please

Thanks, Jon