Re: Synaptics in 2.6.X

On Saturday 07 February 2004 05:05, Filipe Santa-Clara wrote:
> Hi ppl!!
>
>     I have a Dell latitude CPi series.
>     I upgraded my kernel to 2.6.1 an then to 2.6.2. Although the mouse
> (touchpad) works fine, the tapping and tap'n'drag part is non existent.

Here is what I have (using kernel 2.6.0).

In the kernel these options are enabled:

CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=Y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSE=Y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2=Y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_SYNAPTICS=Y

Compile, install, etc.. Then go to

http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/index.html

and download the driver for XFree86 and follow the install instructions.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.5 on Debian GNU/Linux