Just some questions

Greetings,

today I started reading the debian-lists - so please don't flame me 'cause of
asking some 'stupid' questions.

1.
Is there an archive of the debian-lists, where I cans search for a solution on
my problem.

2.
I've got a Centrino Notebook - what about installing Debian 3.0 on it?
Will the Pentium mobile CPU and the Intel Grafik-Chip be setup up well?
WLan isn't running, is it?

Thanx 4 your help

Regards

Bernd

--
Microsoft is a cross between The Borg and the Ferengi. Unfortunately
they use Borg to do their marketing and Ferengi to do their programming.