Re: WLAN PCMCIA + USB Bluetooth under Deb

I would recommend the D-link DWL-G650 for b/g or the DWL-G660 for a/b/g.
They use native drivers with all the special hooks for linux
applications.  It is really easy to compile them and create a module
package using debian tools and a couple of quick steps.  It works great
for us here in our office.

Robert