Re: Hotplug running user scripts

You could try using a for loop parsing thru the users on the system.
Since the X server will be using xauth to restrict xclients from
connecting only the user with the correct /home/$user/.Xauthority file
could actually open a X window on the :0.0 display.  I know if is a bit
of a hack but should work without major issues.

Robert