Re: Re: toshiba libretto 100ct

I note the date of the post but still hoping someone could help.

> does anyone have any pointers on installing debian on this toshiba?
> Main hurdles being:

 Probably doesn't help but I installed mine by putting the hard drive
 into another full sized laptop and installing with the built in
 cd-rom. Later on after transferring the hard drive over to the
 Libretto once again I installed whatever else was needed with
 apt-get.

Just wondering if there was any special method of making sure the hardware for the libretto is picked up, or does Debian do this on the fly whilst booting. Also what did you do about the little partition that has to be left at the end of the hard drive. Any chance of a copy of your partition table details.

t.p