Re: IBM Thinkpad T40p, Kernel 2.6.7: Infrared not working

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 09:35:54AM +0100, Lukas Ruf wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> recently, I upgraded to Debian sarge on my Laptop with a 2.6.7 kernel.
>
> Since then a couple of things is not working anymore:
> - Infrared
> - Suspend-to-RAM

so the Suspend-To-RAM started to work again with 2.6.9 (that is not in
sarge) on my T41. I use acpi instead of apm.

I've never managed to get the infrared to work, but I only used 2.6
kernels ... I coulnd't get the FIR to be recognized. SIR just doesn't see
anything (I tried my phone and a printer).

graziano