Re: debian package

If you could maintain a Debian package for mobile processor configurations for the kernel, you would make lots of laptop users very happy -- including me!  Let me know if I can help.  I have a Sony Vaio PCG-TR2A that dual boots Windows XP Pro and Debian Linux (unstable).  I would be happy to test experimental versions of this package if needed.  Thanks.

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 19:34 +0300, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
David Cohen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've built a debian package for kernel 2.6.9 (Pentium-M). But I have a
> doubt: where can I post it? here?

Send this announcement to debian-devel IF and ONLY IF you can maintain a
kernel package for mobiles.

--

Regards,
EddyP