Re: Need advice: share email linux&xp

Rony wrote:
Hi,

Okay, most of the apps i need is installed already. Now want to try to
do my work in linux. My system is a dual boot, Sarge-Xp. I'm using
Thunderbird as email client for both. Anybody have any idea how to
share my email folder? I know Thunderbird stores each email account in
a folder.

What i want is, if i retrieve email in Thunderbird linux, i also can
read the email in Thunderbird windows or vice versa.

Should i provide a partition that both linux and windows can write to?
What file system should i use? FAT32? Or any better idea? Many thx.

- Rony -

Have you checked if the server supports IMAP? In that case the mailserver keeps the mail for you to view on distance :-).

Sincererly
--
Christian     .-.    Bjälevik
Eskilstuna    /v\    [SWEDEN]