Re: mobile SMTP ?

Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> curently my laptop box have a mobile IP (managed by the ddclient package).
> This greatly simplify my ssh connexions when I move between different place.
> Nevertheles, I have yet to change my SMTP stuff in order to send my email
> with respect to the place where I am:
> is there some kind of dynamic SMTP stuff ?
> is there a Debian way to deal with it ?

Another way would be to configure the system to use UUCP (over SSH or whatever)
and register with a UUCP provider.  That would be independend of your current
IP and provider firewall settings.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book