USB bluetooth dongle

I'm trying to use MSI USB Bluetooth dongle with Debian Sid, but without
any success. I'm using kernel with latest bluez patch from
bluez.org and I compiled modules: hci_usb, bluetooth, l2cap, sco, hidp,
bnep, rfcomm. I also installed and started bluez* packages and
appropriate daemons are running. But when I plug in the dongle, I don't
see any message in dmesg about it. Also, the system doesn't recognize
any hcid device. Sometimes hci_usb module loads automatically, sometimes
not. Even if I load it manually, nothing happens and my device is not
recognized. Could anybody give me any idea, what to do next, please?
Thank you very much for any help.

With wishing of all the best