SpeedStep-Problem

Hi,
I have recently bought a new laptop (Intel Pentium M processor) and
tried to test the SpeedStep-function. Therefore, I downloaded the
kernel-source 2.6.7 and compiled it with the "Enhanced SpeedStep"
support. Unfortunately, the following error was reported, as I tried to
load the speedstep-centrino module:

FATAL: Error inserting speedstep_centrino
(/lib/modules/2.6.7-rgw/kernel/arch/i386/kernel/cpu/cpufreq/speedstep-centrino.ko):
No such device

The CPU doesn't seem to be supported, but speedstep works in Windows!

#Laptop-Name:
------------
Acer Extensa 2902LMi
P/N: LX.E0505.001
Model No: CL51

#/proc/cpuinfo:
---------------

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 13
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.50GHz
stepping        : 6
cpu MHz         : 1495.308
cache size      : 64 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss tm pbe tm2 est
bogomips        : 2957.31

I also have activated CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_RELAXED_CAP_CHECK in the
kernel, but without success.
Here is an excerpt of my kernel-config:

#
# CPU Frequency scaling
#
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_PROC_INTF=y
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE is not set
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_24_API=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_TABLE=y

#
# CPUFreq processor drivers
#
CONFIG_X86_ACPI_CPUFREQ=m
CONFIG_X86_ACPI_CPUFREQ_PROC_INTF=y
# CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K6 is not set
# CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K7 is not set
# CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K8 is not set
CONFIG_X86_GX_SUSPMOD=m
CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_CENTRINO=y
CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_CENTRINO_TABLE=y
CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_ICH=y
CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_SMI=y
# CONFIG_X86_P4_CLOCKMOD is not set
CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_LIB=y
CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_RELAXED_CAP_CHECK=y
# CONFIG_X86_LONGRUN is not set
# CONFIG_X86_LONGHAUL is not set

I am looking forward to your answer!