[ANN] Cpufreqd-1.2.0 released

cpufreqd-1.2.0 has been released.

This release focuses on some add-ons such as support for multiple
processors, translation between percentage and absolute values for 2.6
kernels and some major bug-fixes: ACPI support is extended to desktop PCs
where neither a battery nor an ac_adapter is available (I'm running it
successfully at home to keep my P4 a little cooler)

packages (clean source, other coming soon) are available at:

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/cpufreqd

cpufreqd is meant to be a replacement of the speedstep applet you can
find on some other OS, it monitors CPU, battery level, AC state and
running programs and adjusts the frequency governor according to a set
of rules specified in the config file.

thanks
--
mattia