Sleep on Compaqs Evo N400c and N410c

Hello,

I am trying to get any kind of sleep working on Compaqs Evo N400c and
N410c. I am using Debian SID with Debian's kernel-image-2.6.8-1-686.

Grub's config:
/boot/grub/menu.lst
title	Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.6.8-1-686
root	(hd0,0)
kernel	/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.8-1-686 root=/dev/hda1 ro resume=/dev/hda2
initrd	/boot/initrd.img-2.6.8-1-686
savedefault
boot

cat /proc/acpi/sleep
S0 S1 S3 S4 S4bios S5

When I try to hibernate the computer with "echo 4 > /proc/acpi/sleep"
nothing happens.

When I try to put the computer to sleep with "echo 3 > /proc/acpi/sleep"
it answers "Stopping task" and then "PM: Entering state" and goes to
sleep. "Power/suspend light" flashes green every 4 seconds. Now I do not
know how shall I wake it up. I have tried combinations of Fn+F1 to F12
keys, alslo only F1 to F12 keys - nothing. I have also tried closing and
opening the lid - still no sucess. When I press blue "Suspend button",
"Power/suspend light" stops flashing and "Battery light" flashes 4 times
orange and then all lights are off. Then I press "On/Off" or "Suspend
button" and the computer starts again, but my session is lost.

Maybe some of you have any idea of what I am doing wrong.

--
Best regards,
Łukasz Studziński