I pretty much thought so.

Emage  industry lists  Local lists

special lists  foreign lists  publishing

yellow pages   free resource  site map  about us

Yea, I pretty much thought so. I went back to Nero Burn and looked around a bit more. It's not real clear. There is an ISO burn, UDF/ISO burn, data burn as ISO, and to the right there is a Burn Image to Disc (which I didn't see first & second time through). I mistakenly thought ISO burn was what I wanted. When I went back and found "Burn Image to Disk", I knew what I did wrong. I used "Burn Image to Disk" and all is right with the world. I see files! The Red Hat multi-CD to single DVD procedure worked like a charm, and I even got it right adding my ks.cfg file to the /isolinux and root directories. Thanks for the feedback!

In the end, this didn't solve my ks.cfg problem from the DVD (although, the DVD will install correctly, excluding ks.cfg). I got a prompt for language, so I knew it blew past the ks.cfg file. I went to VT3 and saw Linux located the ks.cfg file, loaded it to /tmp/kickstart with no obvious errors. It just didn't use the ks.cfg file. The same file is on floppy works now that I don't try to switch to VT1 to request a disk change for the %post files.

15寸液晶双子星,震天雷II--D451¥2466/D353¥2399