Re: Intel WLAN 2200BG - Ndiswrapper - iwconfig

but is there a chance to find such an "uncommon" driver?

or could i be lookin forward to the ipw2200 project?
i hope it will be ready to use as soon as possible..?

oh i forgot to say that my laptop is a centrino with the
intel pro/wireless 2200BG card.. for anyone who likes to know..

thanks for your answers

greetz, tim