Re: can't switch ttys after atp-get upgrade

Out of curiosity, what does your /etc/inittab look like after the "dpkg-reconfigure console-data" command has been run.  Can you verify if it is making the change I suggested.  I can verify that the default sarge install only sets up 1 tty for runlevel 5.  I would just like to know if it is modifying the inittab from debconf.

Robert