Re: proposal: RFC **Wiki is running** [create a documentation packages for each laptop brand-series ]

Hello,

I think that a Debian specific laptop repository is a great idea.

Nice idea. But like the others I think that it would be easier and nearly equal useful to use linux-on-laptops or tuxmobile.

I agree that those are excellent resources. But I think it would be nice to have a Debian specific forum. That way, users of this mailing list would have a specific place to share information.

So, I have setup a Wiki. I originally set it up for the http://www.shorewall.net users, but almost no one really contributes to it. It was for a FAQ though, the debian laptop list is more active and community based. So, check it out, lets see what happens...

http://wiki.rettc.com/wiki.phtml?title=Debian_Laptop

Thanks,

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com