NL-2511 200mw 802.11b Mini-PCI card in a Thinkpad X31

Today I discovered the NL-2511, which appears to be the Mini-PCI
brother of the famous Senao high-powered PCMCIA 802.11b adapter:

http://metrix.net/metrix/products/radios/minipci/NL-2511_MP.html

Does anybody have any experience with this in a Thinkpad X31 running
Linux? I've used other Prism 2.5 adapters before, so I'm not worried
about driver support, but I am worried about whether or not it is on
the IBM Bios "white-list" of allowed MiniPCI cards.

Thanks,
--
Chris Metcalf
chris@chrismetcalf.net