Re: your spam

Could someone please educate this user and their ISP about how mail servers
work and why it's a really bad idea to send unsolicited email to thousands of
innocent people.

This user doesn't seem to believe that they sent a message to this list,
rather than waiting for a few hours for the list archives to update could
someone please send them a copy of the message they sent to the list.

Thanks.