Toshiba 2545XCDT + Netgear FA-410TX problems. (text only this time sorry)

I have done even more reading on this.  I have the PCMCIA card slots
functioning properly.  The netgear card is listed working under linux
and has under SuSE 7.3 in the past.  When  inserted it shows the config
message that the module pcnet_cs was loaded but all three lights on the
dongle flash on and off at the same time.  I believe that the resources
are not being set properly as it is a 16 bit card.  Can anyone help/give
instructions on getting the resources and setting them in the
/etc/pcmcia/config.opts?  It is a dual boot machine and the card works
under windows so we can get correct info from that.  I just do not know
what info to get and what format to put it into for the linux card
services.  Thank in advance.

Robert Goley