Debian and Acer TravelMate 240

   Hello everyone.

  I'm about to buy an Acer TravelMate 240 and I wonder if I'll have
problems with the hardware support in Debian, since it seems that Acer
doesn't give any support for Linux (not even the drivers...).
  I've tried to look for informations about it on TuxMobil and
Linux-on-laptops, but I haven't found anything about that model and its
compatibility with GNU/Linux.
  I would be grateful for any help, hoping that someone in this list got
an experience with it or heard about it, with Debian or any other
GNU/Linux distribution.
   Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Othman Nasrou