PCMCIA card - solved

Sorry to answer my own post (from yesterday)

Just to let people, who might have the same problem know:

For Maxxtro Fast Ethernet cards (RTL8139 chipset) with kernel 2.6:

Modules needed: PCMCIA support (yenta module), cardbus support, 8139too, 8139cp

The latter two are _not_ in the PCMCIA Ethernet Adapters section, but in the
10/100 section. That was my problem: the PCMCIA howto said that I shoud use
modules from the PCMCIA section, or something like this.