Re: [OT] US laptop in Germany

Hi Brian!

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 05:16:31PM -0400, Brian P. Flaherty wrote:
> I'm travelling to Jena, Germany in a couple weeks and I'd like to use
> my laptop there.  I have an IBM X31 and the transformer says input is
> 100 - 240 V, 1.2A-0.7A, and 50/60Hz.

I have the same transformer here with my x24. Just buy a IBM Power Cord
with an EU/German-plug. (One Side is EU, other is this mickey-mouse-plug)
Your transformer is the same without changing.
In munich i can get one in the computer-store for 2 upto 15 EUR.

Thats enough.

cu, ms

--
n: Michael Schiansky (geek / nerd / dd)