RE: hello

Do Not Respond - This is an Out of Office Notification.

Email requests are answered Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm EST, not including statutory holidays.  Your question will be responded to as soon as possible within that time.

Due to the unexpected volume of emails being received currently, it may take longer than normal to respond.  We thank you for your understanding. Please call us directly if your request is urgent.

We will reply to all emails received.  We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience our delayed responses may cause.

Sincerely,

Henry's Cameras
(416) 868-0872
(416) 868-4951 fax
(800) 461-7960 toll free
(800) 645-6431 toll free fax
www.henrys.com <http://www.henrys.com/>

Give us a few hours and we'll make you the expert. Check out the Henry's School of Imaging.

Sign up for your course today at:
http://www.henrys.com/school

Now you can get professional quality prints from your digital images! It's simple. Upload your images in just a few easy steps.

Try it today at:
http://www.henrys.com/moments