Re: Fwd: Re: Going wireless

Marvin,

I think that I missed the begining of this thread, but if you know that
name ( essid ) of the network you want to connect to, then it is just:

iwconfig wlan0 essid Network_Name

If you want to try and connect to the strongest signal, then:

iwconfig wlan0 essid any

After connecting to the network, you will need to get an IP, something
like:

dhclient wlan0

Mark