WLAN-Card on Sarge

Hello,

I just installed Sarge on my Laptop (Amilo EL) and am now trying to get
my PCMCIA WLAN-card working. It is a noname card and it ran under
mandrake using the orinoco module.

When inserting the card sarge loaded also the hermes and orinoco modules
but no device (eth1) was assigned. Thus i searched the web and found
some hint to use wlan-ng i installed it and things got worse, the kernel
not even loaded a module when inserting the card. Not even when rmoving
the wlan-ng package this is fixed....

What did I wrong and what do I have to do in order to get my wlan
running????

--
Alexander May
alex@alex-may.de