Re: Asus M2400N --- ACPI problem

Thanks everyone for helping!

Passing nolapic to the kernel solved my problem.
Florian is right. With acpi=off, I don't have sound. Just don't know why.
Anyway, now both ACPI and sound works perfectly.

Thanks again, Florian. That would be great if you or anybody else can
tell me some more details about this ACPI and APIC thing.:-)

Xiaolin