Re: Console does not display all the lines

I am trying to install debian on my laptop (Toshiba Satellite). I can
boot of the CD but the console does not display all the lines.

The console has about 26 visible lines, but the last two or three at
the bottom of the screen are not visible.

Also, you could try passing "video=vga16:off" on the installer boot prompt. This was needed to install woody on my Dell laptop.

Although I suppose this problem is preventing you from seeing this line?

dircha