Re: cpufreq on Fujitsu Amilo 7400 M (centrino)

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 04:20:55PM +0200, Manuel Kasten wrote:
> Jens Nachtigall wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am trying to get cpufreq working on my laptop. However, the cpufreq
> >interface in /proc is not available:
>
> Let me guess: Media Markt?
>
> I had the same problem, the bios is buggy. Fujitsu has no update on
> their website, but the support was able to mail me a new bios. Now
> everything is ok. If you don't have success with the support, mail me.

BTW, could you both send me the output of dmidecode output (minus serial
number of course) so that we can have a dmi scan patch in order to warn
users of this laptop?

Thanks,

--
Bruno Ducrot

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.