Re: List based subject line

Larry Colen wrote:

I use this account for all my linux related mailing lists. All of the
lists but this one have the list name at the start of the subject:
ie.
Subject: [debian-laptop] list based subject line

I'd like to propose that this list do so as well. I can't be the only
person who would find it a lot easier to sort out their mail (and get
rid of spam) if this were done.

It would chew up too much of the subject line. Just do what I do: I send all mail where "debian-laptop@lists.debian.org" is in the To: or Cc: line to a particular folder. No need to waste precious subject line space.

	-ste