Re: Dell Latitude PP01L: ATI Radeon Mobility M7 LW and AC'97 Modem

I've made some progress.  Apparently the laptop is much happier with
1400x1050 resolution than 1024x768, both for the LCD and the external
CRT.  Now the fonts aren't sickly anymore.

One odd thing, though, is that the top few lines of the CRT are very
dark, so I can't quite see the top of the screen.  This isn't a CRT
settings problem (i.e., if I play with position or size on the monitor,
it makes no difference).  Has anyone ever heard of this happening?
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org