Keyboard not go with kernel 2.6.x

Sorry for resend the email, it had not subjecy and it seems the reply to another message :(

Hi all, I have a Packard Bell iGo 6206 and the problem is with the Kernel 2.6.x, because I select all options about
the keyboard in "Input Devices" at make the kernel, but when I try use the new kernel I can't write, I write for
example my login but in the screen doesn't
seem the login name, as the keyboard doesn't work. One time I could use it, but this was making a kernel very big
and slow. I think that the problem is in another and not in "Input Devices"

Any idea?

Sorry for my English :(

Thanks for all

biker at spymac point com