Re: Debian an Acer Travelmate 291lmi

Am Tue, 04 May 2004 10:50:10 +0200 hat Sebastian Bleikamp <Sebastian.Bleikamp@post.rwth-aachen.de> geschrieben:
Hey,

I got the radeon 9700, what do you mean with switching the fb off?

Jan

Hi !

I installed debian on my Acer Travelmate 291 LCi-M11 recently. It worked very well out of the box with Joans help page. (see also http://perso.wanadoo.es/jtur/AcerTM290/acertravelmate290.html, Joan added some of my information recently). But it can happen with framebuffer devices that you automatically switch to TV/crt mode. Try plugging a Monitor in, or switching fb off. ;-)
What a kind of variant (graphics chip) do you have ?

Cheers,
Sebastian