Re: beginner question

Hello,

Try /etc/modules

This is where it is at on Debian, for loading modules at boot.

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com

William Hawkes wrote:
I have allways just added a module with modprobe, then after rebooting, the module will reload itself.

I have built the kernel 2.4.26 and selected all module loading options, but now when using modprobe, the module works fine until I reboot, then the module doesn't reload automatically. Can any one tell me what script I should add the modprobe line in, or what I set wrong in the kernel config?