Re: Dell TrueMobile Mini PCI cards for Latitude

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 20:34, Benjamin Schulz wrote:
> Am So, den 25.04.2004 schrieb MB um 19:33:
> > You can use any linux supported mini-pci card in your laptop and things
> > should work just fine.  I replaced the intel 2100 card in mine with a
> > nicely supported orinoco card.
>
> The Dell TrueMobile Mini PCI is an ORINOCO :)

Not correct. Only the TrueMobile 1150 is. All the other TrueMobile cards
are Broadcom based and thus not natively supported on Linux.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
--
!netgod:*! time flies when youre using linux
!doogie:*! yeah, infinite loops in 5 seconds.