Insurance colleague from Baveria, Germany

Title: Insurance colleague from Baveria, Germany

Dear honored insurance colleague,

my name is Kevin Akpomuje. I am the Webmaster for the German insurance company VERSDIREKT. How you reliably know, topic related sites affect large search engines positively, especially Google! I turn to you today, knowing that a high quality link exchange between different countries is not competition but endorsement.

p.s.: Further we are selling the Domains: insurance-comparison.com & insurancecomparison.com

This link exchange is far from a conventional linking system: We link to you from Website A (www.pflichtversicherung.de PR 5) but your backlink will point to Website B (www.haftpflicht.de)! You can see an example of your reserved text-space and linking at http://www.pflichtversicherung.de/. If, you are interested in this type of exchange, simply insert the following into your Website and send us an email including your link-text:

Für unsere Deutschen Kunden:
Private Haftpflicht im Versicherungsvergleich
Kostenloser und unabhängiger Haftpflichtversicherung Vergleich mit ca. 7500 Tarifkombination in Deutschland
Link to Site: http://www.haftpflicht.de/

I am looking forward to a positive & fast reply.

Many Greetings,

Kevin Akpomuje
E-Mail: insurance@versdirekt.de

VERSDIREKT GbR
Cecinastraße 70-72
82205 Gilching
Tel 0049 8105 7789-887
Fax 0049 8105 7789-89

p.s.: Further we are selling the Domains: insurance-comparison.com & insurancecomparison.com.