Do You Want Resale Rights To My Catalog of Products?

Hi,

James Maduk here from WebMarketingForSmallBusiness.com

I'd like to "float a trial balloon".

Have you ever heard that expression before?

The expresssion "floating a trial balloon" is similar to
"sticking your big toe in the water".  It means I want to test
the temperature before I dive in.

And that's exactly what I'm doing today.

Let me explain.

If you've been a subscriber for any length of time you should
already have visited many of my sites.  I have 77 active
domains.  Some of the more populare sites include:

http://www.52internetmarketingsecrets.com
http://www.getranked1stongoogle.com
http://www.multimediaebooks.com
http://www.buildmylist.com
http://www.jointventuretraffic.com
http://www.yourowninfoproduct.com
http://www.bloggingsecrets.com
http://www.screencapturesecrets.com
http://www.howtogetstartedonline.com
http://www.smallbusinessheroes.com
http://www.virtualselling.com

If you haven't seen these products take a quick look at the
links now. All of the sites feature multimedia toolkits that
contain an ebook with links to hours of live streaming video
content.

Over the last 5 years online I've sold thousands of these
multimedia ebooks but one thing I've never even considered
selling is the "resale rights" to any of these products.

Until now.

Today I'm looking for some feedback.  I'm floating a trial
balloon, I'm sticking my toe in the water.  Take a look at the
products and ask yourself it they would be a great addition to
your online business.

Can you build your business with "Get Ranked First On Google"
or do you need a course like "Screen Capture Secrets" to round
out your offering?

Take a look and then let me know which courses would be of
interest to you.  All it takes is a quick email.  In the body of
the message just indicate whick courses you'd be interested in
and I'll get back to you.

Remember, this is just a trial baloon.  I'm checking the
temperature before I jump in.

To give me some feedback or ask questions use this link:
mailto:james@jamesmaduk?Subject=trialballoon

You can also call me directly at the number below.

Thanks in advance.

James Maduk
WebMarketingForSmallBusiness.com
james@jamesmaduk.com
613-825-0651

P.S.

Don't forget to sign up for your free 7 day membership at:
http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/rd/trial.asp

no more? mailto:leave@jamesmaduk.com