Problem loading correct Nic driver pcmcia-cs 3.5.2-2.7

Hi guys.
Upgraded my laptop from Woody to unstable this morning and when I
rebooted a few minutes ago the pcmcia service did not come back up
working properly.
In my /var/log/messages file I get an eror relating to the pcmcia system
trying to load the pcnet_cs driver instead of the axnet_cs driver that
my network card requires.
If I downgrade the pcmcia-cs package to the latest version in Woody the
proper driver is loaded.
What would I ndeed to do in order to tell the new pcmcia-cs system to
load the axnet_cs driver instead of pcnet_cs?

Thanks guys,
Tom