klaptop - time left not working?

Hello,

I'm using klaptop from debian sid (uh, how do I find out klaptop's
version number? I tried klaptop-check -v, and it said 0.0.1, but I'm not
sure whether that's the correct app). In the tooltip, it shows a
sensible charged state and how much battery time is left. However, as
soon as I set a low trigger to, say, 10 minutes, it immediately stops
working. Percentage is still correct, but "time left" drops to zero, so
I immediately get a warning.

Before I file in a bug report or something, has someone seen something
similar and knows what to do about it? Maybe it's possible somehow not
to set a low trigger based on the time remaining, but on the charged
percentage?

Thanks,
Sebastian