Re: Video out of Dell laptop

Le 12515ième jour après Epoch,
Jaap Haitsma écrivait:

> Hi,
>
> Is there anybody out there who has the video out of their Dell Laptop
> working under Linux (my laptop is a Latitude C600)?

What do you mean by video? I'm using my Dell C840 as a DVD player
when my wife "repasse" (I don't know the english word) and it works OK
plugged on my TV.

"repasse": Using a hot bi-parabolic then rectangular object trying to
plane some strange clothes.

--
The default Magic Word, "Abracadabra", actually is a corruption of the
Hebrew phrase "ha-Bracha dab'ra" which means "pronounce the blessing".