unsubscribe

       I cancelled my membership in october.  I sent in a contract which I signeed.  I have a wittness who hatched me send the letter at the post office.  However, upon reviewing my account balance over the last several months I realized I was still being charged for a service I cancelled.  I am upset and would like an immediate refund.  Please contact me at home 209-694-8943 Thank you, Steven Pappas   I have been charged for four months of services I cancelled.  Please refund my account.