I almost forgot to tell you....

Hi ,

James Maduk here from WebMarketingForSmallBusiness.com

I almost forgot to tell you....

Yesterday I sent an email out about a special package I put
together that includes the largest collection of web marketing
training videos available online.  If you didn't get it, follow
this link to get the details

http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/rd/trial.asp .

It's absolutely HUGE - with over 400 multimedia training
sessions available, you can watch and listen any time you want.
"Web Marketing For Small Business" contains 120 hours of
content that shows you exactly how to develop your business!

But I forgot to mention something... so important that I wanted
to tell you today.

When you join the "Members Only" site and access an astounding
424 multimedia training sessions totaling more than 120 hours of
expert instruction, you'll also get F*REE WEB HOSTING.

For 2 Domains!

This is world class web hosting that includes all the bells and
whistles you would normally be asked to pay extra for with your
regular ISP.  Take a look at what you get:

* Frontpage and Dreamweaver Support
* Your Own Personal Control Panel
* Toll Free and Live Chat Technical Support
* Advanced Reports and Direct Access to Log Files
* 20 MB of Disk Space
* Unlimited Traffic
* 5 Email Accounts with unlimited autoresponders and aliases
* 5 FTP Accounts
* Support for ColdFusion, PHP, ASP and Perl
* 50 F*ree Web Scripts
* Unlimited Databases, SQL, MYSQL, Access
* EasyCart Shopping Cart with SSL support
* Real, Flash and Windows Media Support

..... plus much more.

=================================

Start a 3 Day Fr*ee Trial Today!

http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/rd/trial.asp

==================================

Web Marketing For Small Business is unlike any other site you
may have visited before.  Not only do you get real training,
from a real trainer and 24 hour a day access to the entire
library of training sessions, a membership gives you the missing
piece of the puzzle. Web Hosting For Your Online Business.

You'll learn every step of the "Web Marketing For Small
Business" process online and be able to manage your web sites
with your Membership.

You have full control of your web sites.  Your private control
panel lets you manage all aspects of your sites.  To make things
easy, I've included videos in the site that show you how easy it
is to add domains, create email addresses, upload files, create
a database or install scripts.  Everything you need is in "Web
Marketing For Small Business".  Plus, if you aren't sure and
have a question, there is live toll free technical support
avaialable in addtion to the videos.

Think about it, today you'll have access to an astounding 424
multimedia training sessions totaling more than 120 hours of
expert instruction and F*REE HOSTING For Two Domains!

=================================

Start a 3 Day Fr*ee Trial Today!

http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/rd/trial.asp

This is a huge bonus. Start a 3 Day Fr*ee Trial Today!

http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/rd/trial.asp

James Maduk
WebMarketingForSmallBusiness.com
james@jamesmaduk.com