Debian 3.0 Configuring Ethernet Card/Networking After Main Installation
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Debian 3.0 Configuring Ethernet Card/Networking After Main Installation
- From: "rookie99" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:24:43 -0500
- Message-id: <000d01c4172b$e97d92d0$1c02a8c0@socialbxd42e62>
I installed Debian 3.0 on an Inspiron 3500 recently. At the time, I had no
ethernet adapter installed and couldn't configure the networking. However, I
did configure the PCMCIA slots .
I can't find out how to go back to configure the networking and Ethernet
card now that Debian 3.0 is installed. I can get to the Debian System
Configuration screen, but it doesn't have options to configure ethernet
cards (it does have modem option). The ethernet configuration was back in
the main installation.
Is it still possible to configure my ethernet card and networking at this
time? Please note that I am new with Linux and not familiar with its